Are you making some of the most common investing mistakes? Many of us aren’t doing all we can to maximize our returns — and we don’t even know it. We talk to Phil Ash, from Baton Investing, about the investing mistakes that could be dragging your portfolio down, and the crew shares their own “favorite” mistakes.
Don’t forget to visit our sponsor and take a quick 15-second quiz that might help you identify some of your own investing mistakes.
Topics covered include:
- Major investing mistakes that you might be making, including paying high fees (including for your 401(k)), paying off your mortgage early, letting your emotions rule you, and more.
- How a bucket strategy can help you avoid certain investing mistakes and keep you on the right track.
- How you can avoid the same investing mistakes made by most other investors and see solid returns over time.
- Why the most important thing you can do for your portfolio is to just get started with investing.
- Learn about the great mortgage debate from our Buy vs Rent episode with Jason Hull.
- Find out more about the bucket strategy and time-based investing goals from our episode with Robert Farrington.
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
- Andrea Travillian | Take a Smart Step
- Our guest: Phil Ash | Baton Investing
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.