Different assets are ideal for different goals, especially when you consider your time frame. When setting investing goals, it’s important to consider time horizon, as well as what you want to accomplish. In this episode we talk about setting investing goals, as well as how to choose the right assets, depending on how soon you need the money.
Robert Farrington, from The College Investor, joins us to talk about how to set investing goals for the short-, medium-, and long-term, as well as which assets are going to be most effective for helping you reach your goals.
- How Money Works: Why the Rich Get Richer – Nick Kraakman
Panelists In This Episode:
- Andrew Sather | eInvesting for Beginners
- Larry Ludwig | Investor Junkie
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Nick Kraakman | Value Spreadsheet
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.