Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
In this episode we talk with Roger Wohlner from the Chicago Financial Planner about types of small business retirement accounts and what you should consider when looking at setting one up.
- The SIMPLE, SEP, Solo 401K
- Traditional Pension plans
- Things to keep in mind when picking out which small business retirement plan is right for you.
Thank you for listening to the show!
- Andrew Sather | eInvestingforBeginners
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Andrea Travillian | Take a Smart Step
- Our Guest Roger Wohlner from The Chicago Financial Planner
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.