ADD, Apps, and Asset Allocation: They are all covered in today’s episode as we answer listener questions.
- Alicia asks “What do you think of the app “Stash”?
- Sally and her husband have committed to pay off all their debt in 5 years. They are 3 years into it but feel like she’s putting herself into a “lack” frame of mind. Is there a better way to do what she’s doing in order to better manage life now?
- Katie says she has ADD and it’s hard to concentrate. How can she concentrate and follow-through with investing. Where should she start?
- Jillian wants to know if financial planners begin with overall net worth and then work back to find the best asset allocations for their clients?
- A fan sent us a question on Twitter. He/she said they are maxing out their 401(k), but it doesn’t feel like I’m doing enough? What can I do to get out of the rat race sooner?
- Shanna asks if we have an episode about opening an investment account for a child? Miranda points out that we don’t, but here’s something she did about this very topic on Adulting.tv’s Facebook page (click here)
Our show sponsors
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
About our sponsor, BUZZ Index
Ever wonder if there were a way to capitalize on all of that online chatter made by millions of investors on social media? Well, your wait is over, because now advances in Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technologies are at your fingertips…. even if you personally don’t use social media! The BUZZ Index, licensed to an exchange traded fund and trading under ticker symbol BUZ, provides investors with a portfolio of securities that delivers a basket of large cap U.S. equities exhibiting the highest degree of positive investor sentiment. No surveys. No guessing. BUZ only tracks what’s volunteered – and if you ARE online, you know that a lot of information is volunteered: millions of posts, comments and blogs are analyzed each month!
Here’s how it works: First, BUZZ targets the most mentioned large cap U.S. stocks across the Social Media landscape. The more active the conversation, the greater the reliability of the BUZZ.
Each of the most-mentioned stocks is then given an insight score based on BUZZ’s proprietary analytics and the 75 stocks with the most Bullish scores are included in the Index. Each month the BUZZ is tracked to capture the latest Big Data driven insights and then the 75 companies with the most Bullish scores are selected, positioning BUZZ to capture the highest return potential.
Invest in the wisdom of crowds. Visit MoneyTreePodcast.com/BUZZ for more information.