In this episode we take a look at how you can use annuities to save for retirement. Annuities always seem to be a good place to find controversy so we thought it would be good to break down exactly what they are and help you understand if they would fit into your retirement portfolio.
Topics covered include:
- Types of annuities: Immediate, Deferred and Variable
- When to consider using annuities.
- The pros and cons of annuities
- What to watch out for when shopping for annuities
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
- Andrea Travillian | Take a Smart Step
- Our guest: Ed Wise | Wise Insurance Group
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.