We answer listener questions brought to us via email. We welcome guest panelist Jeremy Balkin, the author of Investing with Impact: Why Finance Is a Force for Good to help us provide insight.
Some of the topics we cover in this episode include listener questions about retirement, real estate, financial independence and gold. We also answer personal questions about our investing victories and whether or not we have made investing decisions while drunk.
It’s a crazy episode as we delve into some of the most applicable investing questions of the day.
Resources Mentioned in the Show
- The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith
- Dr. Wade Pfau is mentioned regarding how much of your income you need to save. You can find his blog at Retirement Researcher.
- Walter Updegrave and the volatility of gold.
- Jeremy Balkin | Investing with Impact: Why Finance Is a Force for Good
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
- Andrea Travillian | Take a Smart Step
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.