Learn all about the application of momentum in an investing strategy. Today’s episode is with the award winning author and expert of modern portfolio theory Gary Antonacci. His book, Dual Momentum Investing: An Innovative Strategy for Higher Returns with Lower Risk combines relative-strength momentum with absolute momentum into an actionable investing strategy.
Topics covered include:
- Diversification among asset types
- Mitigating transaction costs
- Mixing value investing with momentum
- Minimizing drawdowns
- Andrew Sather | eInvesting for Beginners
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
- Our guest: Gary Antonacci | Optimal Momentum
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.