Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
There’s a lot going on with securities crowdfunding. It can provide a way for startups, small businesses, and medium business to raise funds. It’s also a way for folks with a little less money to access opportunities in hedge funds and real estate.
Rick Andrade joins us to talk about securities crowdfunding, and what it means for businesses and investors alike.
- Rick Andrade | Janas Associates
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
- Linda P. Jones | Be Wealthy and Smart
- Doug Goldstein | Rich as a King
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.