Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Crypto-currency is as controversial as the recent Presidential election. Will it become the medium of exchange in the near future?
Ashe Whitener, host of the Liberty Entrepreneurs Podcast, explains where Bitcoin came from and how it works.
• Bitcoin is a fiat currency
• There will be a limited number of Bitcoins produced
• Other crypto-currencies are being created all the time
Our panel members discuss:
• Will Bitcoin, or other crypto-currencies, become mainstream?
• Is there a tangible value to a crypto-currency?
• Should you invest in Bitcoin?
• In general, is speculation necessary for making markets work?
• Are we all being sold tulip bulbs?
Find Ashe Whitener on Facebook and Twitter:
Miranda Marquit | Adulting.tv
Doug Goldstein | Profile-Financial.com
Joe Saul-Sehy | StackingBenjamins.com
Shannon McLay | Martinis and Your Money