Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
The panel discusses questions from YOU, the listeners!
- Daniel is worried about pricing limit orders below flash-crash prices. How does he protect his valuable assets from doom (his words, not ours)
- 30 year old, Sonny, wants to know if it is better to spread out his investment by dollar-cost averaging or dump it in all at once.
- Chris wonders if using an automatic algorithm to purchase things every time the market dipped as little as .5% or 1% would be a good long-run strategy. Also, if the United States moved to Universal Basic Income, as some European nations are trying now, what would that look like for our economy, investing, and the markets?
- Aaron wants help to figure out an exit strategy before he gets into ETFs.
- Charlie wants to become a CFP (Certified Financial Planner) and wants to know which series test he should take to make stock recommendations to future clients.
- Krista is 27 years old and struggling to figure out how to invest a large sum of inherited money.
Do you agree with the Panelists?
Send us your comments, questions, or strong arguments for a future Listener Letters episode
Doug Goldstein | Rich as a King
Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
Linda P. Jones | Be Wealthy and Smart
Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.