Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Today we answer more of your investing questions and answers . We take your questions and answer them in great detail with a little fun debate.
The topics we covered were:
- What to do with extra money beyond the 401K
- Traditional IRA conversions to Roth
- Where you should roll your old 401K
- Allocating across accounts instead of just using one
- What to do if you have extra money in college – apply it to student loans or invest it
- Lump sum payouts vs annuities
- Market timing
- Roth vs Traditional IRA
If you have questions for a future episode, please visit our contact page and send us your questions.
Thank you for listening to the show!
- Andrew Sather | eInvestingforBeginners
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
- Andrea Travillian | Take a Smart Step
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.