Today’s discussion centers on the global economic system and its inner workings. If you’ve ever wanted to know how market forces impact each other and influence the economy as a whole, this is the episode to tune in to. This episode will give you a greater understanding of the powerful effects behind deflation, inflation, and government debt.
Topics covered include:
- Leveraging and deleveraging history in the United States
- Credit situation spanning the entire global economy
- Comparisons to past bubbles like tech and real estate
- How to prepare for a major deleveraging cycle
For recession-proof stock pick (uniforms):
- Andrew Sather | eInvestingforBeginners
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
- Andrea Travillian | Take a Smart Step
- Our guest: Preston Pysh | The Investor’s Podcast
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.