Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Today we talk about an investing strategy called Trend Following. Our guest Niels Kaastrup-Larsen guides us through what a beginner needs to know about investing using trend following as your strategy.
- What is trend following and how you use it to make money in the markets.
- How trend following is different from technical analysis, and how it is the same.
- What assets can you use trend following with.
- How do you determine your trend measures so you can know when to take profits and when to cut your losses.
- What tools to use to track your trades.
- Resources to get you started.
- Divergent vs convergent risk.
Following the Trend by Andreas Clenow
- Andrew Sather | eInvestingforBeginners
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
- Andrea Travillian | Take a Smart Step
- Our guest: Niels Kaastrup-Larsen | Top Traders Unplugged
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.