Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Today’s episode takes a deep dive look into the world of small cap growth, and discusses some of the dangers of investing in that space. We also get perspective on global allocation strategies, with a few simple analysis methods shared that can be used across the world.
Topics covered include:
- Problems with growth investing and the dangers of growth traps
- Successful technical analysis for entry and exit points
- Global allocation strategies and how to invest internationally
- The secrets of success to growing assets under management (AUM) to $1.3 billion
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley
- Trading Rules that Work by Jason Jankovsky
- Andrew Sather | eInvestingforBeginners
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
- Andrea Travillian | Take a Smart Step
- Our guest: Sean Emory | The Market Meter
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.