Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Learn all about options trading in a world where prices are reliant on an opaque financial model. The inflexibility of the model creates interesting value opportunities both with options and equities. Today’s episode is with Erik Kobayashi-Solomon, an expert in risk control and options strategies.
Topics covered include:
- How options are actually used in everyday life
- A few simple examples that perfectly explain the utility of options
- Discrepancies present with the Black-Scholes Model
- How Black-Scholes Model inefficiencies create investing opportunity
- Volatility discussions with the panel and more
- The Intelligent Option Investor by Erik Kobayashi-Solomon
- Andrew Sather | eInvesting for Beginners
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
- Andrea Travilian | Take a Smart Step
- Our guest: Erik Kobayashi-Solomon | The Intelligent Option Investor
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists’ page.