Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Want to make money by investing in websites? It’s possible. Depending on how you view your website, you can build a revenue source for the future. We discuss different ways that websites can be used for investing with Tom Drake, the owner/partner on more than 40 websites. Tom began to see the value in websites with the success of his own Canadian Finance Blog, and now he makes a solid side income from his web empire.
In this episode we will look at how to determine whether a website is worth the investment, and how you can measure ROI in different ways (sometimes it’s not just about money).
- The Dao of Capital: Austrian Investing in a Distorted World by Mark Spitznagel
Panelists In This Episode:
- Andrew Sather | eInvesting for Beginners
- Larry Ludwig | Investor Junkie
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Nick Kraakman | Value Spreadsheet
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.