Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
This former school teacher went from a -$250,000 negative net worth to a net worth of over 50 million dollars by day trading stocks. This week we interview Jason Bond about how he turned his financial life around by day trading stocks and teaching others his secrets.
Jason talks about his mentors, his favorite investing styles, what he thinks about penny stocks and more.
- Are you using Emotional Intelligence or “Emotional Fitness” in your investing?
- How are fear and greed affecting your investing? Learn how you can control your emotions.
- Learn about the trade opportunities, “Crashes” and “Rockets” can provide you with
- How to deal with Risk Management and risk tolerance with your investments.
- The benefits of investing in small cap stocks
- Why you need to keep your main job, while you are day trading stocks.
- What are your rules of trading stocks? If you don’t know, then you should not be investing in stocks.
- Keep your losses small and let your winners run.
- The golden secrets of his success: being “open-minded”, being willing to try new things, no sunk-cost mentality, transparency, and more.
Andy Wang, Kirk, and Miranda joins us this week on our panel to discuss the pros and cons of day trading stocks.
Looking for a better way to invest? Consider Betterment.
It doesn’t cost much to start, and you get access to a portfolio built around your risk tolerance and your goals. Using Modern Portfolio Theory, pioneered by a Nobel laureate, Betterment can help you build wealth without getting caught up in the noise of the market.
Invest better with Betterment.
Today’s Guest, Jason Bond:
Jason Bond, founder, and CEO of JasonBondPicks.com is a self-made multi-millionaire trader who left the corporate grind to trade professionally. He went from being $250,000 in debt as a teacher with his Master’s Degree to teaching thousands how to make money trading. He’s trained well over 10,000 paid members and is the #1 stock trading stock advisory service on TrustPilot, which is the best member review site in the world. He’s a co-founder of the trading education powerhouse, Raging Bull, and he’s been featured on Forbes, The Street, Huffington Post, Investing.com, Seeking
Alpha as well as the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
Jason Bond’s online presence:
- Oblivious Investing: Building Wealth by Ignoring the Noise – Mike Pipper
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing – John Bogle
Kirk Chisholm | Innovative Wealth
Andy Wang | Runnymede Capital Investments
Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seed