Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
It’s another episode with listener questions. This time, most of the questions deal with beginning investing. If you want to know what you can do to start building wealth, we talk about some of your opportunities to invest while answer questions from our listeners.
Topics covered include:
- What you need to know about deciding to pay off student loans or invest.
- Ways you can start investing even you don’t have a lot of money.
- How beginning investing now can mean greater wealth in the long run.
- How to factor trading volume and volatility into your investing plan.
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Andrew Sather | eInvesting for Beginners
- Andrea Travillian | Take a Smart Step