Sure, we all know that we need to plan for retirement. In fact, we spend a great deal of time building up the right retirement portfolio. What many of us overlook is what we will do with our investments after we have retired.
Topics covered include:
- The need to plan a portfolio that will offset longevity risk
- How you can use different tools to ensure that you outlive your money
- Whether or not it makes sense to die broke
- The importance of income during your retirement years.
- The Black Swan by Nassim Taleb
- Andrew Sather | eInvesting for Beginners
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
- Andrea Travilian | Take a Smart Step
- Our guest: Roger Whitney | The Retirement Answer Man
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.