If advisers can list the serious risks of the market, like the drop in oil prices or possibility the Fed makes a bad decision, how can they still say “Don’t worry. It’ll be OK and you should still invest.”
David Holland puts our fears to rest.
We challenge David’s conviction with the following questions:
- Do you trust the Fed to make smart decisions to guide the economy now?
- David says low oil prices are ultimately good for the economy. Is that true?
- Is an election year good for the stock market?
- Is the American debt something to worry about, or can we just keep borrowing?
“Don’t bet everything you have on someone else being right – David Holland @PlanSmarter”
You can find more about David at http://PlanSmarter.com
- Doug Goldstein | Rich as a King
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.