The markets lately have been on a crazy roller coaster. Much of this volatility is due not to our own conditions in the US, but to the economies of other countries. In this episode we talk to guest Andrew Stotz about the impact of volatility and emerging markets on your investing.
Topics covered include:
- What to do when the market volatility is high.
- How other countries can impact our markets here and what to do about it.
- The impacts of China’s changing economy on us.
- What active investors can do to make money when the market volatility is high.
- How we can increase our savings rate – the real key to creating wealth.
- You Won’t Get Rich in the Stock Market.. Until You Change the Way You Think About It by Andrew Stotz