Scott McIntosh, VP of Franchise Development for Nestle Toll House Cafe, joins us to talk about investing in a franchise. We cover lots of ground in this area that many investors don’t consider:
– Can you invest passively in franchises or should you treat it as a career?
– How much does it cost?
– What is the upside of a franchise vs. going it alone?
– What does a typical franchisor cover and what are the franchisee responsibilities?
We ask Scott all of these questions and more on today’s show!
- Andrew Sather | eInvestingforBeginners
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
- Andrea Travillian | Take a Smart Step
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Questions for the Panel:
– Do they have any background with franchising?
– What are some pitfalls they see?
– What’s attractive from their points of view?
– The gang has an interesting discussion about franchising and investing in businesses in general.
Thanks for listening!