Buy vs rent – the constant debate! In this episode we look to the pros and cons of both sides and how to decide if the time is right to buy a home.
Topics covered include:
- Benefits of owning a home- tax code, forced savings, psychological benefits, security and more.
- Drawbacks of owing – costs, mobility, growth.
- How to decide if you should buy or rent. Including lifestyle, long term goals, expenses and location considerations for buying a home.
- Reverse Mortgages (not discussed on episode, but good resource if you are thinking about this).
- Being a renter and a landlord.
- REIT Returns
- How long you stay at a job.
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
- Andrea Travillian | Take a Smart Step
- Our guest: Jason Hull | Hull Financial Planning
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.