Today’s guest is Preston Pysh from Buffett’s Books. We talk about Warren Buffett’s origin story, the implications of fear and greed in the marketplace, and Buffett’s 4 rules for picking stocks. A fascinating discussion that is essential for any stock picker out there.
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- Winning on Wall Street by Martin Zweig
- Investor Junkie: Why I Don’t Budget and The Three Things You Should Focus on Instead
- eInvesting for Beginners: The BEST Stock Strategy and Buying Your First Stock
- Andrew Sather | eInvesting for Beginners
- Larry Ludwig | Investor Junkie
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.