Who do you trust with your money? New podcast panelist Joe Saul-Sehy talks about his years as a financial industry insider. Who should you trust when it comes to your money?
While you are probably the best manager of your money, it doesn’t hurt to learn from others. We talk about our favorites resources for learning about money, and talk about why you need to be careful when it comes who you trust.
- The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
- The E-Myth
- The Truth About Money
- Launching Your Personal Finance Rocket
- Andrew Sather | eInvesting for Beginners
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Joe Saul-Sehy | Stacking Benjamins
- Andrea Travillian | Take a Smart Step
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.